Welcome To Lady Reading Hospital
Board of Governors
Prof. Dr Zubair Khan
Mr. Muhammad Faheem
Dr Musa Kaleem
Mr. Ghulam Qadir
Mrs. Shandana Saad Malik
Dr. Ghulam Saddique
- To treat patients with dignity, respect, and compassion,
- To respect the privacy and confidentiality of all patients.
- To provide equal treatment to all patients without regard to age, race, creed, or gender.
- To provide the most accurate diagnosis and the best available treatment to all patients.
- To provide the highest quality of teaching for all medical and non-medical trainees and students.
- To conduct all procedures and activities with transparency, equity and justice.
- To treat all employees with justice, respect and honesty.
At LRH Hospital we recognize the value of every person and are guided by our commitment to excellence. We demonstrate this by: providing exemplary physical and psychological care for each of our patients and their families, building a work environment where each person is valued, respected and has an opportunity for personal and professional growth Our management is providing technical guidance to the Hospital.
- To provide safe and quality health care to patient.
- To provide health care that is timely, geographically reasonable, and provided in a setting where skills and resources are appropriate to medical need.
- To provide health care that is adherent to an evidence base and results in improved health outcomes for individuals and communities.
- To provide health care in a manner which maximizes resource use and avoids waste.
- To provide health care which does not vary in quality because of personal characteristics such as gender, race, and ethnicity.
- To provide health care which takes into account the preferences and aspirations of individual service users and the cultures of their communities.
- To improve the organizational structures and leadership focus on quality improvement and patient safety culture by creating awareness and providing education and training in these areas.
- To monitor success towards institutional vision by strategic measurements using structure, process, and outcome indicators/measures for all the core clinical and managerial processes.
- To improve core clinical and managerial processes with the aim of providing well-coordinated patient centered care that will enhance customer and/or patient satisfaction.
- To train more and more faculty and staff members on quality improvement and patient safety issues through different techniques and tools.
- To integrate and coordinate all the various components and activities of quality improvement and patient safety across the institution.
- To comply with, maintain, and continually improve the quality and patient safety through internationally recognized accreditation, Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) Standards for Hospitals including standards for Academic Medical Center hospitals etc.