OPD & IBP
The Board of Governors (BoG) has decided to launch the long-awaited Institutional Based Private Practice (IBP) at the Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) Click Here
The famous Bolton Block is a historic building worth seeing. The typical ambience of hospital life of the Raj period is remarkably preserved here.
Lady Reading Hospital LRH-MTI
Radiology Department MRI
The Department has a structured residency program, which inducts trainees twice a year for a four-year training program in FCPS, two years in MCPS and annual induction for two years post fellowship specialist registrar training in both diagnostic and interventional…
Welcome to Lady Reading Hospital
Lady Reading Hospital It was established in 1927 and it is just 200 meters away in the south of the Grand Trunk Road, behind the famous historical Qila Balahisar. Famous Masjid Muhabat Khan,Ander Shehr bazaar, Qissa Khawani bazaar and Khyber bazaar is across the road of LRH. LRH is just outside historical wall in the jurisdiction of cantonment board.
History of Lady Reading Hospital
OUT PATIENT DEPARTMENT
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (ICU)
Dr. Muhammad Abrar Khan
Acting Medical Director
Assoc Hospital Director
- To treat patients with dignity, respect, and compassion.
- To respect the privacy and confidentiality of all patients.
- To provide equal treatment to all patients without regard to age, race, creed, or gender.
- To provide the most accurate diagnosis and the best available treatment to all patients.
- To provide the highest quality of teaching for all medical and non-medical trainees and students.
- To conduct all procedures and activities with transparency, equity and justice.
- To treat all employees with justice, respect and honesty.
At LRH Hospital we recognize the value of every person and are guided by our commitment to excellence. We demonstrate this by: providing exemplary physical and psychological care for each of our patients and their families, building a work environment where each person is valued, respected and has an opportunity for personal and professional growth Our management is providing technical guidance to the Hospital.
- To provide safe and quality health care to patient.
- To provide health care that is timely, geographically reasonable, and provided in a setting where skills and resources are appropriate to medical need.
- To provide health care that is adherent to an evidence base and results in improved health outcomes for individuals and communities.
- To provide health care in a manner which maximizes resource use and avoids waste.
- To provide health care which does not vary in quality because of personal characteristics such as gender, race, and ethnicity.
- To provide health care which takes into account the preferences and aspirations of individual service users and the cultures of their communities.
- To improve the organizational structures and leadership focus on quality improvement and patient safety culture by creating awareness and providing education and training in these areas.
- To monitor success towards institutional vision by strategic measurements using structure, process, and outcome indicators/measures for all the core clinical and managerial processes.
- To improve core clinical and managerial processes with the aim of providing well-coordinated patient centered care that will enhance customer and/or patient satisfaction.
- To train more and more faculty and staff members on quality improvement and patient safety issues through different techniques and tools.
- To integrate and coordinate all the various components and activities of quality improvement and patient safety across the institution.
- To comply with, maintain, and continually improve the quality and patient safety through internationally recognized accreditation, Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) Standards for Hospitals including standards for Academic Medical Center hospitals etc.
Quality health care "the degree to which health care services for individuals and populations increase the likelihood of desired health outcomes and are consistent with current professional knowledge."
- Quality Assurance Department aims to institutionalize quality through ongoing assessment and using results of assessment for continues quality improvement.
- Govt. of KP through Health Care Commission (HCC) given the task to Third Party of conducting the performance audit of tertiary care MTIs.
- Two assessments conducted since April 2017
- Identified areas for improvement and recommendations given according to hospital requirements
- These assessments will continue to be conducted in future.
- The performance is measured according to Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) Standards 5th Edition.
The policies/protocols for first eight chapter’s i.e.
- International Patient Safety Goals (IPSG)
- Access to Care and Continuity of Care (ACC)
- Patient and Family Rights (PFR)/Patient Family Education (PFE)
- Assessment of Patients (AOP)
- Prevention and Control of Infections (PCI)
- Facility Management and Safety (FMS)
- Staff Qualifications and Education (SQE)
- Medical Professional Education (MPE)
It has been approved and circulated for implementation.