Our qualified admissions Doctor admits the patient to stay in hospital for observation, investigation, treatment and care. Patients are admitted for investigation, diagnostic and medical or surgical treatment. Treatment is given according to patients problem.
Admission notes are prepared as a part of a medical record that documents the patient's status (including history and physical examination findings), reasons why the patient is being admitted for inpatient care to a hospital or other facility, and the initial instructions for that patient's care.
- National identity card
- Previous Medical Papers or file if any
What to Bring
- LRH Patient Registration Card.
What not to Bring
- Refrain from bringing any luggage and more than one attendant
- Consultant write admission notes on OPD & Emergency Paper
During Hospital Stay
- As advised by the consultant and the ward staff.
As advised by the discharge doctor or the ward staff.